Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bless Has a 'Mini-Me' - Custom Original Sock Dog

My Custom Bless Original Sock Dog
How many lucky dogs have their own mini-me?  Well our Bless does!  A while ago, I was reading through my News stream on Facebook, and noticed the photos of some of the most amazing personalized works of art called, "Original Sock Dogs", which are lovingly designed and hand-crafted by Stacey Hsu. Just look at the attention to detail. Amazing!  I messaged Stacey in April, and she delivered my Bless Sock Dog to me in mid-May.  She takes the time to make sure that your dog is exactly what you want. She also has "Original Sock Dogs" that you can purchase/adopt. Even more, for every dog you purchase, 10% will be donated to the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City, a no-kill shelter. You can read Stacey's story here:  http://www.sockdogs.com/our-story.html

Thank you, Stacey! We love our Bless Sock Dog and have a very special place to display her. I might mention that Bless would like to have her as a toy! ;-)
Bless' Mini-me Looks Just Like Her!

Even Has Her Name Tag
Captures Bless' Spirit
Has all of Her Special Markings
So Sweet! You just have to have one. :-)
Hasta Luego! Thank you for reading my blog! More to follow. Bless sends her blessings.
Our gorgeous Galga, Bless!
Please support Scooby!
Know an organization that will donate dog food?  Please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment